Tuesday 28 March 2017

Hello! (and how everything started)

Hello! This is my first postcard blog ever (actually, it used to be in a different platform, but since it's the same content, it still qualifies as first). My name is Francesca and, as you can see by this blog’s name, I’m from this South American country called Peru. I think my country is special for many reasons, but postcard- and stamp-wise, it seems it’s special as well.

Anyway, I started this really cool collecting postcards and stamps hobby by chance. While I was browsing a website about hobbies, someone said they wanted to pick up a new one, and someone else suggested “Hey, why don’t you write postcards? Here’s a site, you’ll thank me later.” I thought that was pretty original, so I went there and after some browsing, I was totally hooked up on it.
Well, to make a long story short, on this blog I’ll be posting the postcards that arrive at my door (since we don’t have mailboxes in here), and I’ll update the ones I’ve previously received; pictures of the front and back of the card, and zooming in on the stamps received. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I did creating it! Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment